I don’t know about you, but there is no love lost in saying good-bye to February! March brings the promise of Spring, daylight savings time, March Madness, St. Patrick’s Day and Easter! I’ll take it!
I started off by sharing a lovely local shop called Circa. I was just in there again the other day and her little shop was filled with a bunch of new goodies!
I shared a mood board for a kitchen refresh I’m working on for a friend (and offering to readers). I was just over there today giving her sample boards to choose cabinet colors – we’re getting close, and I’m so excited to get started!
My daughter and I got crafty for Valentine’s Day with some owl-inspired goodie bags for her 1st grade class.
I was thrilled to be invited to share my favorite room at Savvy Southern Style.
The organizational madness continued this month with some closet inspiration and some actual progress in my own master closet! More progress has been made, and I can’t wait to share it with you this month. For now, I’m enjoying the Zen feeling I get every time I go in here!
The winner of the Mood Board Giveaway is KB – who commented, “I desperately need help with my guest bedroom. It needs color on the walls, pretty bedding, different furniture and help with the walls! I have run out of steam and ideas.” I will be contacting you shortly!
Ok friends, what have you been up to this month? I loved seeing your projects and progress last month – let’s see how you’ve been handling the winter doldrums!
So, here are the rules/guidelines/deets:
- Grab a button off my sidebar or link back so that others can join the fun.
- Two links per person (because I don’t want you to run out of rooms to share!)
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures to feature you and your awesomeness (with credit given to you and linking back to your blog)
- Please post the permalink (the link to your post), not the general link to your blog.
- The link party will be open until March 8th, 2013.
Have a great weekend!