The temperatures are as wild as a teen’s mood swings around here, and we’re back to living in a frozen tundra. But, at least we can put January behind us, which means we’re that much closer to Spring, right?
Last year I started doing Room Evolution Parties, and I want to bring them back. Or something like them anyway. So, let’s see what you’ve been working on! Have you been organizing like me, or are you whipping out the paint brush and bringing a room or a piece of furniture to life? Or are you going all in and doing a remodel? Let’s see it!!
To get it started, here’s a recap of what I’ve done this month.
First, I did a check on my 2012 home goals and how I measured up to the plans I set forth.
I also laid out 25 goals for 2013, both from a personal and project-related perspective.
I got down to business with my organizing goal and reorganized my craft closet in my office.
In the midst of organizational frenzy, I discovered a hidden treasure – a 1971 JCPenney Catalog. What a fun trip back in time!
Then I shared some of my spring-inspired finds from Target and a fun, graphic chair I scored from TJ Maxx.
I guess I was busier than I realized! So, let’s see it! What have you been up to this month?
So, here are the rules/guidelines/deets:
- Grab a button off my sidebar or link back so that others can join the fun.
- Two links per person (because I don’t want you to run out of rooms to share!)
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures to feature you and your awesomeness (with credit given to you and linking back to your blog)
- Please post the permalink (the link to your post), not the general link to your blog.
- The link party will be open until February 8th, 2013.